The Festival organiser is the Skowronki Girls' Choir Friends Association
with the cooperation of Poznań Zamek Culture Centre.
Trillme Festival - 2nd International Girls' Choir Festival will be held in Poznań
from 14th to 18st September 2016
- PARTICIPATION CODITIONS
- The festival's participants must be amateur choirs consisting of girls aged 12 to 19.
The number of participants cannot exceed 40 (including choir members, conductor, accompanist, driver, staff members).
- The festival is of non-competitive character.
Choirs willing to take part in the festival should send
by 25th February 2016:
- By post
(to the following address: Trillme Festival, ul. Św. Marcin 80/82, 61-809 Poznań):
- Entry form completed legibly (in block letters)
- CD or DVD recording of three works in a cappella arrangement from the choir's recent repertoire
- By e-mail (to email@example.com):
- CV and a recent photograph of the choir (horizontal and of high resolution)
- Choirs are selected by the Artistic Council of the festival appointed by the organisers.
Successful Applicants will be notified by 28th February 2016
- ENTRY FEES
- The entry fees for successful applicants are:
These entry fees must be paid by bank transfer to the Skowronki Girls' Choir Friends Association account no later than 31st March 2016.
- registration fee - € 250 per choir
- participation fee - € 30 per participant (per entire stay)
Stowarzyszenie Przyjaciół Chóru Dziewczęcego Skowronki
im. M. Wróblewskiej
ul. Św. Marcin 80/82, 61-809 Poznań
IBAN: PL67 1020 4027 0000 1202 0365 2922
- Not paying either of the fees means withdrawal from the festival participation.
- In the case of withdrawal from the festival fees will not be refunded.
- Successful applicants must prepare a varied programme with focus on works from
the choir's native country, which will be performed:
- on Thursday 15th September (before midday) concerts at schools in Wielkopolska about 45 minutes of music (the choir is free to choose works to perform)
- on Friday 16th September (in the evening) concerts in Poznań about 30 minutes of music (the choir is free to choose works to perform)
- on Saturday 17th September - Gala Concert at the Adam Mickiewicz University Hall in Poznań 3 works a varied programme /max. 12 minutes/with focus on the music from the choir`s native country
- on Sunday 18th September - concerts during mass and church services in Poznań churches (optional) about 20 minutes of sacred music
- Successful applicants must also carefully prepare the work for the final concert, which will be performed
at Gala Concert on Sunday 17th September by all choirs together. Sheet music of the work will be sent to choirs after selecting successful applicants.
- Performance programme must be submitted by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
by 10th April 2016
- ORGANISATION OF CHOIRS' STAY
- The organiser provides accommodation in Hostels and Halls of Residence.
If required, the organiser may provide choirs with accommodation in Hotels (at extra charge).
- The costs of meals (the first meal dinner on 14th September, the last meal breakfast on 18th September)
are covered by the festival organisers.
- There is a possibility to provide additional visitors with accommodation and meals.
- The festival does not contribute to a choir's travel costs. The festival may provide local transport
to choirs without their own transport means - at extra charge.
- The festival participants must be in possessions of hospital treatment costs insurance.
- GENERAL RULES
- Participation in the festival implies acceptance of the right to record any artistic performance of the
choir by any recording technique and its publicizing without payment to the choir.
- The organiser accepts no responsibility for illegal reproduction of music
(copyright laws) or for any action taken by copyright owners.
- Choirs and conductors are not paid for participation in concerts, radio or television
recordings during the Festival and for subsequent reproduction and publicizing of this material.
- The Festival Office must be notified by email about withdrawal from the festival
participation or changes concerning the number of participants, meals and accommodation no later than 1st August 2016.
Not complying with the above conditions results in charging the choir for the booked accommodation and meals costs.